Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sorta Like the Wind

"Jesus answered, 'I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, "You must be born again." The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.'"

Would it be improper to surmise from this analogy of the Spirit being like the wind, that just as the wind blows again and again and again, so, we must be born again and again and again? Each of my being Born Agains, feels like a birthing experience. I watch(?) feel the wind and I feel it again and again and again. And I watch my spiritual walk, and it feels like I experience spiritual rebirths again and again and again, sorta like the wind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home