Saturday, January 23, 2010

Not Knowing - Knowing

An insight is never "gotten" that I don't also "get" a regret/remorse of the "lateness" of the "getting." "I wish I had understood . . . sooner." And because I am my best friend, I often give myself good counsel. One of the things that I remind myself is . . . it is because I have experienced "not knowing" that I am now able to embrace "knowing." That understanding also takes the angst away of others not being able to receive what I offer - they are like me - the time will come when they too will be able to receive a "knowing" because they are, at this point, experiencing a "not knowing." I dare not take the "not knowing" away from them. It is their ticket to "knowing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home