Monday, August 6, 2012

The Way Forward

There is a whole group of us out there that try to find our way forward through excessive thinking. We think that every one does this, but lo and behold, we are finding that that is not true. We are finding that some are not interested in finding their way forward, period, through the mind or through any other means. And we are finding that some are interested only in power and then there are others who live their lives through their hearts, caring nothing about power.

Being a part of the first group, it has been suggested that when excessive thinking fails you, there is an alternative. The alternative is to go and sit with your Knower. Now us Thinkers don't even know we have Knowers, much less how to sit with our Knower.

But I am finding that this is a True Way forward. When my mind torments me, I am finding I can go sit with my Knower and my Knower will show me the Way forward at the time I need to know.

Thank God for the Way Forward. Thank God for the Knower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home