Sunday, January 23, 2011

Energy Sucking TV

Having finished Graduate School soon after Thanksgiving, I took the next couple of months off and found myself often watching TV. The surprise for me was that I enjoyed it! So now that my Designated Months Off are winding down, I find myself struggling with how much TV to allow in my life. It was becoming an Ought vs. Ought-Not wrestling match.

This afternoon, reluctant to go back to living that way, I asked myself, not "should" I watch TV but rather, how much energy does watching TV consume from me? I actually find myself tired after watching TV, which tells me it probably consumes a lot of energy. As I pondered the reality of the Energy Sucking TV, I decided that today, my energy was going somewhere else where the returns were greater!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home