Friday, June 28, 2013

Both Are Good

So I'm watching both my gifts and my non-gifts become more and more apparent. I guess that is what happens when you land in good soil. The fertilizer makes both the plants and the weeds happy. There is a part of me that wants to flip off the people who are not happy with my non gifts. But I laugh at myself. All these years of straining to see The Truth and then when I am able to experience it in a more balanced way, I squirm.

So the Enneagram suggested that Type Fives (of which group I belong to) tend to be perceived as aloof listing towards arrogant. Not me, I said. And then I started looking.

So these last 10 years, I have grown in confidence. And yes, these last 10 years, I have also grown in arrogance. Alas and alack. Take a deep breath. Be willing to be told you are both wonderful and not so wonderful. Both are good (and true).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home