Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Visual for the Day

I found myself mesmerized by the soloist at a symphony I went to. When she wasn't singing, she was poised, calm, focused, centered and present. I was intrigued. It makes sense that a singer would be all those things because he/she spends so much time developing awareness of where their breath is and what is going on in their diaphragm. I was also intrigued because I could tell just by looking at her, where her focus was. In other words, the people around me can sense, on some level, where I am focusing my attention and energy.

When I am present, centered, and focused on my breathing, I am able to give more of a gift to those around me. I am able to give a bigger me, a fuller me, a me that includes all of the centers of intelligence plus (hopefully) a God/Robin.

That was my Visual for the day - a human enfleshed truth (or a truth enfleshed human?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home