Thursday, September 18, 2014

Holy Air

Today was one of those exquisite mornings where you felt like you had stepped into a hobbit's world. The air felt like it was imparting life - like you were a better person just because you breathed it.

So maybe the air was imparting compassion.

But I was a little weary and bored by having to be inside my body. The picture that came to mind was that I had this Siamese twin (do they call it something different now so as to not offend Siam? just kidding) that I was attached to and that every step of the way, she had to be taken into consideration. And as the metaphor wafted through my mind, compassion for the "twin" rose as well - compassion for that deformed, struggling one.

How nice that the heart was able to give me her gift and that the mind was able to with hold its eternal judging. How nice that the deformed "her" was not judged but loved.

Thank you, Holy Air, (Spirit?) for your impartation of compassion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home