Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blessing Our Homelands

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/The-Von-Trapp-Singers-Perform-Edelweiss-Video_2/topic/oprahshow

You’ll have to forgive me, but when I watch this video clip, the Spirit of God just leaps within me with all that this symbolizes to me – beauty, music, love, family, fun, kindness, joy, and did I say beauty? And children and their precious spirits and hardship and patience and dignity and the passage of time. When our spirits try to contain all of “this”, we call it worship, because we don’t know what else to do with all our emotion. I’m just so aware that oh so soon, I’ll leave this multidimensional world full of wonders and I’ll say, “Oh God, I couldn’t contain it all!” May we all bloom and grow and bless our “homelands” forever.

1 Comments:

At November 2, 2010 at 12:04 AM , Blogger Tricia said...

Oh Robin! Thank you for sharing this! Your description is just how I feel when I hear it! I so agree! The Sound of Music and the Von Trapp Singers have always brought me to tears of total joy! I see God all over this family story... and it makes my soul sing...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home