Saturday, October 23, 2010

With Me In Mind (and Heart)

So I go to the store with my granddaughter in mind. I go and buy a certain type of yogurt in a certain size container and I put it in a certain place in the refrigerator, all in anticipation of her finding it and reaching for it and eating it and in anticipation of me being there to enjoy her little world. So I begin enjoying my granddaughter long before she actually arrives in my house.

Maybe this was what it was like for God as He formed the world (in what ever way He formed it). Maybe He formed it with me in mind. And maybe, as He formed it, He began to imagine me in it and maybe He began to imagine me enjoying His world and maybe He began to imagine us enjoying it together - long before I arrived on the scene.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home