Saturday, July 16, 2011

Through the Eyes of Innocence

I have the gift/curse of being able to join people inside their skins. I often do this with my granddaughter - I look at the people in her life through her eyes. I find that she doesn't discriminate in the way she looks at and laughs with and engages the people in her life.

There is a part of me that on a subconscious level wants to say to Tavish, "Now Tavish, don't get close to him, he'll hurt you," and "Don't get close to her, she'll gossip about you," and "Don't trust that person, he'll lie to you" etc. In other words, don't love all the people in your life.

Who knows, maybe she wants to say to me, "Try it (try loving the people in your life indiscriminately) - you'll like it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home