Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Holy Cup of Coffee

As I said before,  I was watching the program, "I Shouldn't Be Alive" in which this particular couple was stranded in an exquisite part of Out West. For some odd reason, I was stunned by the juxtaposition of its Beauty and the fact that this Beauty was not going to save this couple. (There was no food.)

Since then, I've had the urge to literally get down on my knees before I eat anything and hold the food up as Holy before God. I have become dull to all that is involved for me to nonchalantly consume miracle after miracle. In something as simple as a cup of coffee, I hold in my hands the efforts and offerings of hundreds and hundreds of people. I partake of miracles all day long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home