Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fantasy Worlds

I have had the good fortune of meeting 2 people who have actually lived the life I have told myself, (had I lived that life), would bring me happiness. The interesting (predictable?) thing is, when they talk to me, what they talk about is all their troubles.

And there is a part of me that is saying, "Hmmmm, robin are you listening? They are living your fantasy, but listen to all their troubles!"

Yes, all my present day "troubles" would go away instantly . . .  if I had lived the life I imagined would bring me happiness . . . only to be replaced by a whole new set of problems.

How blessed I am to have met my Fantasy Worlds in the flesh . . . to remind me of what I already know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home