Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hmmmmmm

I love it when Reality challenges my reality.

So I have this relative in my life that is really bad. The world of psychology would say, "He/She is a really Bad Person". The world of religion would say, "He/She is a really Bad Person." The social world would say, "He/She is a really Bad Person." My world would say, "He/She is a really Bad Person."

Recently, this really Bad Person actually asked me a perceptive, sensitive question and my visceral/thought (and you will be glad to know . . . unspoken) response was, "You are a Bad Person. Why are you asking a perceptive, sensitive question?"

In other words, I hope you are not changing. I am very comfortable with you being bad and me being good!

Like I said, Reality challenged me by asking, "Now tell me again . . . exactly who is the Bad Person and who is the Good Person?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home