Saturday, April 28, 2012

Waiting

So I have this friend who is just beginning to touch an area that I happen to be good in. I have this world of information that I am just waiting to give him. But I also know I have to wait.

I have to wait because he is understandably not as excited as I am because he is just beginning. It is no fun being a novice. It is more fun to be a master than it is to be a novice. I have to wait because he can't see what I see. I see implications and new vistas and new ways of doing life.

And, of course, my mind goes to God and I imagine Him being excited and yet having to wait - wait for us to be ready, wait for us to be humble, wait for us to be available, wait for us to be excited about life the way He is excited about life.

He sits on a large stone and smiles and waits - waits with bubbling excitement to give us the universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home