Thursday, October 4, 2012

Prayer: Transforming Energy?

One of my jobs is very mundane. And so it is not unusual, while I'm working for either my mind or my spirit to be some place else. It is also not unusual for the Spirit of God to "put someone on my heart" which results in me praying for them. That was true yesterday.

And so it got me to thinking about prayer . . . in perhaps a "quantum" way. Who knows. Maybe prayer is like electricity. Maybe, when God shares His heart with His people, maybe, when they share it again (by praying) maybe His heart gets increased the way electricity gets stronger when it goes through transformers. Maybe we are transformers when we pray. Maybe, God's heart in us gets "transformed" into good thoughts which gets "transformed" into healing energy.

We are blessed because we get to share God's heart (which is a good thing) and they get blessed because they are the recipients of God initiated transforming energy, i.e. prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home