Friday, October 12, 2012

Listing or Spinning

It is so petty and a little unfair to judge my well being based on an arbitrary To-Do list. Surely I am more than a To Do list!  I am doing well if I weigh a certain amount, eat certain foods, do certain spiritual exercises, get certain things accomplished, etc.? And I say, really?!!! Really?!!! To Do lists define me?!!!! How have I fallen under the tyranny of such a petty, unrealistic judgement?

Can I not say, I have done poorly in every area and I am still doing well?

 A top is a wonderful toy whether it is spinning upright or listing on the floor. It is still a wonderful toy. I have been entrusted with the Divine and I am doing well whether I am listing on the floor or whether I am spinning in the air.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home