Sunday, November 4, 2012

Be . . . Just a Little Differently

I'm always amazed that others do not seem to find Truth painful. If I were to act out encountering Truth, you would see me choking and sputtering and squirming and backing off.

I am blessed to have experienced 2 groups who have offered me Truth. The first group offers me Truth by accepting without judgment, who I am, with all my foibles, with all my potentially irritating or excessive reactions - things about me that don't ring true. I am enfolded, regardless.

The second group that offered me Truth did so by just Being, and in the Being, I was aware that I was not . . . being . . . I was Mis-being . . . I was missing . . . .Being. Again, there was no judgment, but there was painful awareness.

But the solution was gracious and again, non judgmental. What was offered was, perhaps you can learn to channel your energy differently - perhaps you can learn to breathe differently - perhaps you can learn to pause more.

None of the . . . .You-Are-Fatally-Flawed fears . . .  just perhaps you can learn to Be . . . just a little differently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home