Monday, November 19, 2012

Carried

I rediscovered a prophecy I was given some years ago when I was in a charismatic church. The prophecy said "There's been an indignity by a family member . . . and God is going to free you from a sense of unforgiveness or malice." I did not know at the time that that indignity would last for 20 years and the lack of malice would be an ongoing struggle to keep.

I had forgotten it was a gift.

I had been working hard. But I think the reality was similar to that of a child on a float being pulled by her daddy but thinking it is her paddling that is getting her over the waves.

Yes, I had been paddling, but the bigger reality was that I was being carried.

(hmmm, wonder if that means I can relax)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home