Friday, November 9, 2012

Change!

Life is truly a hoot. So I've been given a vision of a different way of Being and I have never been so off-kilter as I have been recently. My neck is stiff, my words are stiff, my attitude is stiff, my breathing is stiff, my reactions are stiff. Oh my gosh, give me a break- does everything have to stare me in the face all at once and say, "You Need To Change"!

Here is the nice thing. No one cares whether I change or not. Only me. Within every group of people, there will always be some that like me, some that don't like me and some that don't know (or care) that I exist. And none of those groups care whether I change or not (but for different reasons).

And by the way - those same 3 groups exist in everyone's life, including God's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home